Saturday, July 30, 2011

Week 12 summed up

This week has been very very Jesusy. :) The majority of what has been going on with me this week is that I have been devoting my life to God. I've been listening to teaching tapes and worship music at work and Clint Brown on my computer when I get home. It's been so intense, but I love the feeling of walking and talking with God. Something happened that was kind of rough on me tho. God told me not to do the music video that I was planning. I have a friend who has an amazing camera and he was willing to shoot me and my brother Steve playing "Details in the Fabric" by Jason Mraz. I was really exited about it then He told me that it wasn't the direction I wanted to go (Could've fooled me. Haha.) I'm thinking that God is looking for my main thing to be worship. It's hard to think about it cause I was so set on making my own music in so many genres and just going nuts in the music world. But I think God wants me to mainly be a worshiper and make worship music. Maybe God will have me do other stuff, but I know I won't be happy if I'm not doing what God told me, so That's what I'm going to do. We had a picnic at our church which was allot of fun. There aren't a ton of people I hang out with up here, so I wish I could see them more often. But it's all good. I started feeling sick on Monday through Wednesday so I didn't do live worship this week. I think it has to do with the struggle in me about being a worshiper. Oh this stupid war between my spirit and flesh. But the one I feed the most will dominate, I just have to keep reminding myself of that. Keep following Jesus everybody. He will only take you where you'll be happiest in the end. :)

Quote of the day: "You know... I'm never wrong... So it's probably a good idea to do what I tell you". God.
Scripture of the day: Proverbs 3:5-6

Conway. What a crazy spot. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment