Thursday, August 4, 2011

Week 13 Summed up

this week turned out to be far more eventful than I expected by far! Well first off Kirsten came up to visit us. My family and Kirsten went over to Freeport Maine to go see a free Amos Lee concert, but first of coarse we had to eat some of the best food of all time! :P A got this bacon bbq pizza with home made barbeque sauce and ate the whole 12 inch pizza in around 10 minutes easily. The concert was great! We got there a tad late so our seats weren't terribly good, but we could hear the music just fine. And it always makes me happy when artists sound better live. :D Sunday was one of the best days of all time! I got kidnapped! :P Well I got a visit from a good friend of mine Ally. We were going to spend the day together and what not (but she wouldn't tell me what we were doing or where.) And around 3 years ago I started this holiday called "best friend kidnapping day" where you take a friend, blindfld and handcuff them, then take them somewhere and have a great day hanging out. Me and Ally first did it to Bianca, second time me and Bianca did it to Ally. Soooo this year they kidnapped me! I didn't see it coming at all! I was so suprised and sooo happy! We went up north and rode this massive zip line at Wildcat Mountain, got lost (probably because I wasn't able to see to give them directions. :P) and went down to a river and messed around. It was such a great time! It didn't matter what we did at all. They were there and that was what made me so happy. On top of that! I also hung out with Pastor Henrys' son and he fixed up my pro toos aaand gave me fruity loops! Both different kinds of recording software. :D theeeeeeen! Me and my mom and my brother got blessed with some Boston Red Sox tickets for Wednesday night! It was Steve's first game and he had a blast. :D It was an amazing week, and there are far more to come. :)

Quote of the day: "Every artist was first an amateur." Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Scripture of the day: 1 Corinthians 13:3

Love this man!

No comments:

Post a Comment