Saturday, August 20, 2011

Week 15 summed up

Weeeell. This week was awesome! Highlight of the week was that I finally recorded my first instrumental piece with Pro Tools! It took around 10 hours to lay down one straight and relatively tricky 4 minute track. It was so great to go back and listen to it and like what I heard. :D This week I got to play the keyboard for Sunday which was allot of fun. It was really easy cause I basically just held notes with a strings synth thing. After that I ate lunch with my brother at a pretty solid mexican restaurant. Especially for the north east. Haha. Then I went down to see a friend of mine in Dover who just broke up with her boyfriend. She was kinda shook up about it, so we went and got lost and just talked and listened to music. It was simple, but it was allot of fun. :) I led worship on wednesday night and it was really great! God really moved in that short amount of time. Next week I am getting an opportunity to speak to the youth group! I'm wicked exited about what God gave me for them. The title's called "the edge". :P Tune in next time!

Quote of the day: "If you do not walk in peace you cannot say that you walk in victory".
Scripture of the day: Proverbs 3:3

No comments:

Post a Comment